Monday 31 December 2012

Feliz Navidad

Joy to the world .. the lord  has come, let earth receive her king ....... :D
hohoho, joy to the people everywhere you see, Joy to you and me ..

hello Blogxy how do you do??
long time no see yaaa, i was so busy with my college as always, ckck ..
just enjoyed my holiday season at home, so i just hv my time to write down here, hehe ..
how was your Christmas?? 
my Christmas wasnt really enjoyable becoz i got "Diare" *ga elit banget yaahh* ..akibatny, ga bs nikmatin makanan yg enak drumah *mupeng+mewek* )): 
but still tried to enjoy it that mom took a good care of me, ((: *thanks mommy* ..
hmm .. well ppl, i hope you enjoy your christmas and the holiday season better than me ^_^ ..
share your joy to everyone around you and stay health :D ..
may God bless n guide us through the following year, Amin !!


Merry Christmas 25 Des. 2k12 & Happy New Year 1 Jan. 2k13 ..
warm hugs n lot of kiss,


*imchie*

No comments:

Post a Comment